Effective on 2018-07-27
This privacy statement describes how BITTNA APP collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Some services on this app make use of location-based data. If you allow these services, we will collect temporary information about your location, but such information will not be saved on our servers. We use this information to provide the requested location-based service, not to identify you. You will be asked for your permission each time a location-based service is requested.
- – Provide you content based upon your location.
- – Provide you local search results.
- – Provide you special local offers.
Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- – Contact Information such as email address, and phone number
- – Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, and upload history.
- – Device Information: As is true of most apps, we automatically gather information about your device such as: your IP address , device ID , device type , operation system , and device version.
We use this information to:
- – Administer your account
- – Respond to customer service requests
- – Send you push notifications when you are using our app.
- – Send you marketing communications
- – Improve our App and marketing efforts
- – Respond to your questions and concerns
- – Display content based upon your interests
Sharing Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so. We make your contact information available to other users involved in the sale or purchase of items listed on this site to complete the sale transaction.
Tracking and Ads
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our App. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our app and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our app is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
You may review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, at any time through the app or by contacting us.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by email on: [email protected]